Project Manager / Researcher (MSc, 2023)
Job Offer 2023-1-MSc, 15 February 2023
Field: Project Manager/Researcher
Location: Ericeira and/or Lisbon, Portugal
Employment Type: 40hours/week
Contact: Guilherme Beleza Vaz, email@example.com
Closing Date: April 30, 2023
blueOASIS is a Portuguese R&D company that fosters the development of ground-breaking Offshore Renewable Energy, Ocean Cleaning and Clean Maritime solutions, using modern Industry 4.0 approaches, such as Data Science, Numerical Modelling, Potential and Viscous Flow (CFD), High-Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence tools. It is formed by a young multicultural team with more than 50 years of gathered knowledge and experience on Aerospace, Mechanical, Naval, Maritime Engineering and Environmental Impact issues. blueOASIS cooperates tightly with major universities and research institutes in Europe. Their tools, programming, CFD, AI skills and HPC knowledge/facilities makes them an asset for any Ocean Sustainability project, and a unique company in Portugal.
Due to newly acquired Renewable Energy research projects, blueOASIS team must grow. Therefore, we are looking for talented, hardworking, environmental aware, with high computer skills engineers and researchers. The work to be accomplished is related to the design and analysis of Offshore Renewable Energy solutions, where knowledge of Aerodynamics, Hydrodynamics, Structural Mechanics and Computer models are crucial. The candidate is supposed to work at blueOASIS offices rather in Ericeira or Lisbon, according to his/her preferences and project needs. Nevertheless, we are a hybrid-working promoting company. The candidate must start before September 2023.
What do we expect from you?
The following requirements are expected:
- Aerospace or Mechanical or Naval/Ocean Engineer preferably (but others are welcome).
- MSc with thesis done on any of the blueOASIS relevant topics (see www.blueoasis.pt).
- Knowledge of CFD, AI, CAD/Rhino, Python, Fortran, C/C++, Visualization, HPC skills. 5 out of these 8 skills are needed.
- Knowledge on CFD, Rhino, Python, Engineering tools: Orcaflex/AQWA, OpenFAST, Mohid/Delft3D, Swan/WRF. 5 out of these 8 skills are needed.
- Knowledge of Linux, GitHub and Git is a plus point.
- Mainly to work on Renewable Energy and Ocean Sustainability concepts.
What do we offer?
The following remuneration benefits are considered:
- 14x salaries.
- Salary range of 1400-2200 Euro gross, depending on experience and skills.
- Extra private health insurance.
- Extra food allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid (office & remotely) working.
- Travelling to future blueOASIS-Netherlands office might be required.
- 28 days of vacation.
- International environment. English is blueOASIS working language and the team is multi-cultural.
How should you apply?
To apply for this job please send to firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- Your CV.
- Your university grades.
- A 2-minute movie introducing you (in English), explaining who you are, what you want to achieve, why do you want this job and why Portugal, etc.